Monday, March 31, 2008

Welcome Home Emerson!

We brought Emerson home today (one day early) since her and Julie are doing great. We have been a bit nervous about introducing her to Grace for some time now, but other than a few lightning quick licks, they got along quite well. We then showed Emerson her new room, she thought it was sweet. She curiously explored some of the amenities before napping for about an hour. She was just as content as can be in her new room. So content that Julie kept checking to make sure that the baby monitor was indeed working, which it was. Everything is so much better than we even imagined it.







5 comments:

Joanna said...

I think in the 4th picture Emerson is looking up at the wild mobile saying. "Oh, what did I get myself into!"

Welcome Home!

Alyjean said...

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. And, I can totally realte to the whole checking the monitor thing. :)

Eric said...

I love baby burritos!

TLK said...

That is one heck of a good looking kid. And agree Ryan, Julie does look beautiful.

Happy parenting!

amyc said...

Love the pic of Emerson and Grace. Lightining Kicks..I mean Licks!