Monday, June 23, 2008

Five Years & Twelve Weeks

On June 21st, Ryan & I celebrated our five year anniversary of wedded bliss AND Emerson officially became a three month old. Time certainly does fly! We spent the weekend with Ryan's family (i.e. built in babysitters) so we were able to see a movie, do some shopping, and enjoy some sushi.

In other news, I am one class closer to finishing my masters. I finished my 'Management and Evaluation' course this last week with an A-. Typically, this would be unacceptable (even more so considering that I missed an A by 0.5 points!), but I am transferring the credits, not the grade back to Western, so I have accepted the A-. I've started my School Business Management course and will hopefully finish that soon as well so that I can enjoy my summer with no coursework!

Anyway, here are some pictures since our last post.


Emerson at 4 weeks, 8 weeks, and 12 weeks.

Enjoying an afternoon nap.

She is obsessed with eating her hands and fingers. And drooling. She must be teething.

Sweetly sleeping on Ryan's shoulder.

With friends Sophia (who is three days older) and Charlie (age 2).

Ryan's favorite onesie.

Practicing sitting in her Bumbo seat.

Showcasing her crazy hair.

Being enjoyed by cousin Paige.

And just looking cute in her crib.

No comments: