Sunday, August 8, 2010

JuSt GrAnT

Apparently I have skipped a few weeks in my goal of one post per week over the summer. However, I did do three in one week, so I am still on course.
I spent the weekend with one saucy baby at home -runny nose and buckets of drool; one very juicy mess. We had a very productive weekend, nonetheless - it is quite amazing all of the things you can accomplish without a two year old around. Minus the saliva and snot, Grant is doing super well - he is 15 lbs. 2 oz (60th %) and 26.5 inches long (95th%). He is a rolling fool & has even started rolling from his stomach to his back. This is the most exciting news for me because I spend a good part of my day and some of my night rolling him back when he gets frustrated. He's moved out of the baby swing and into the exersaucer. He is enjoying some baby food, but strangely is not a fan of bananas. He is beginning to sound like a yeti with plenty of high pitched screams & grunts. Overall, he is a much happier baby than he used to be, so I think we'll be keeping him.

He has a new tough guy/Mr. T expression that usually makes an appearance when there is food around.




1 comment:

Alyjean said...

So CUTE Julie! We missed you this weekend, but I am glad Grant is feeling better!