Monday, August 18, 2008

The Last Week

The title covers events of this last week and is fitting for this week - my last full week of vacation. I have to report back to work next Thursday, so this is my final full week of my six month vacation. I feel as though I've only been off of work for a few months, but I think I'm feeling ready to begin the juggling act of work and family. We've got a strenuous week planned - we've got some lunch dates at the beginning of the week, Emerson is doing a trial run at day care for a few hours on Wednesday, and Thursday we are leaving for our one and only family vacation this year - we're going to Petoskey for some fun and R & R (and to celebrate Ryan's 31st birthday).

We spent this past weekend with Ryan's family for 'Baptism Sunday', but were able to squeeze in a few other activites (like a date to the Tigers game).

Emerson's Godmother- aka Aunt Kelly.
The two batismal babes - Emerson & Paige.
The cousins plus spouses squinting into the sun (L to R: Kelly, cousin Allison, her husband Eric, & cousin Amanda)
And finally..more pictures of wee Emerson (and these are the only pictures from the last few weeks where she doesn't have something in her mouth).

One more thing: Happy Birthday Dad!!

No comments: