Monday, August 25, 2008

We had a fabulous time in Petoskey last weekend. We went up on Thursday and left Sunday afternoon. We spent some time with Ryan's family, who also met us up there, spent an evening at the beach, and Ryan & I had an excellent adventure at Avalance Bay Waterpark with our friends Brian & Shannon. I bit the bullet and went into work today to take care of some things (fish, paperwork, etc.), so for the first time in six months, I went to work and Ryan stayed home with the baby.


Dennis displaying his mustard.

Emerson dined on actual foods tonight - squash. She seemed to like it; I'm assuming because she actually ate it.


Who knew great aunt Carol and a rattle would be so funny??

2 comments:

Alyjean said...

Seriously - that child just gets cuter and cuter. Her little laugh is adorable.

Happy 31st Ryan!

Carrie12 said...

I cant wait to see her on Labor Day. She is such a doll! :o)