Thursday, April 24, 2008

Not so bad

The weather has been warm and sunny for well over a week here in beautiful Kalamazoo. As a result, Julie, Emerson and Gracie have probably accumulated close to 20 miles of hard core stroller walking this week. Julie has even been feeling well enough to play tennis with her friend on Wednesday as well as do a little jogging. You can also add an exercise DVD by Jilian Michaels (Biggest Loser) to the list.
What? I know!

I love watching Julie and Emerson together. Julie is obviously a great mother, but what really strikes me is the genuine happiness that Emerson brings her. It is written all over her face. I myself am quite smitten with this little girl also. Holding her when I return home from work? Priceless.

She has even gotten used to the bath. So comfortable in fact, that as soon as we finished her most recent one, she made a disgusting "poopy" in the towel we had her in. Also priceless

Emerson even made a trip to the Surgery Center of Kalamazoo (actually in Portage) to see where her daddy throws down some mad nursing skills. The resulting high squeaky baby talk by my coworkers really got her attention and even provoked some smiles.

1 comment:

Alyjean said...

Go Julie. Emerson is getting cuter and cuter everyday!